Agile RF Systems LLC is seeking a highly motivated Electrical/Electronics Hardware Engineer to lead distributed power and control system design for RF systems. These systems include active phased array antennas, frequency converters and controllers. ARS is a small company developing radar and wireless communication systems for terrestrial and space missions. Our mixed signal board designs include RF active and passive circuits provided by our RF designers. The Hardware designer is responsible for new designs from concept, to implementation and through verification testing. Familiarity with RF is not required. The ideal candidate does have interest and experience in PCB power and control circuit design including embedded software for onboard microcontrollers. This opening also requires the lead engineer to mentor and train staff. This is a full time, salaried position at the office.
This job requires a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, at least 10 years of relevant experience and US citizenship.
Job responsibilities include:
- Collaborative system design with RF and Mechanical team members
- Schematic design
- Component survey and selection
- Simulation and analysis for power and control attributes
- PCB layout using Altium Designer
- PCB stackup optimization with manufacturers
- Low level embedded software/firmware as needed for distributed controls
- Test and debug initial designs
- Document designs and verified performance in reports
- Release product drawings and maintain with validated updates
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
Interest and Experience in PCB power and control circuit design.
Salary range $100,000-$150,000 depending on experience
Paid Time Off, Holidays, Medical Insurance coverage, 401K benefits
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the Contact Us button below.