Agile RF Systems LLC is seeking an Electrical/Electronics Hardware Engineer to lead distributed power and control circuit design for RF systems including active phased array antennas, frequency converters and baseband signals in a small company developing radar and wireless communication systems for terrestrial and space missions. Mixed signal board design including RF active and passive circuit layout and integration. PCB layout design and verification testing. Familiarity with RF is not required. The ideal candidate does have interest and experience in PCB power and control circuit design.
This job is open to all levels of experience. A bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
Job responsibilities include:
- Collaborative system design with RF and Mechanical team members
- Schematic design
- Component survey and selection
- Simulation and analysis for power and control attributes
- PCB layout using Altium Designer
- PCB stackup optimization with manufacturers
- Test and debug initial designs
- Document designs and verified performance in reports
- Release product drawings and maintain with validated updates
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Interest/Experience in PCB power and control circuit design.
Salary range $70,000-$120,000 depending on experience
Paid Time Off, Holidays, Medical Insurance coverage, 401K benefits