Agile RF Systems LLC is seeking a RF Test Technician to lead antenna and Radio Frequency system testing in a new state of the art antenna test facility. This will include managing test efforts on the Robotic Near Field Antenna Range (a robotic system to test antenna performance indoors). The Test Technician will also provide support with automated test software development. No prior experience is necessary. We will train the right candidate.
Familiarity with electronics and soldering is a big plus. A desire to learn and work with electronics is required.
Associates degree or relevant vocational training in electronics is preferred.
The test technician will learn and practice:
- Electrical and Mechanical Assembly
- Set up and conduct robotic testing of antennas
- Data post processing (using range software)
- Vector Network Analyzer testing
- Spectrum Analyzer testing
- Oscilloscope testing
- Manage lab equipment and keep work areas organized
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Desire to learn and work with electronics
$15/hour-$40/hour depending on experience
Paid Time Off, Holidays, Medical Insurance coverage, 401K benefits